Checkers Rocks!!!

Ann

Moderator
Checkers and I had our second weekend of showing yesterday and today in Massachusetts at the Queensboro Kennel Club shows. My little SuperSheltie upped her game from last week and yesterday went Winners' Bitch and Best Opposite! Today she did even better, taking Winners' Bitch, Best Opposite and Best of Winners! :biggrin2:

I am so proud and happy to have this wonderful little dog who makes it easy for this old lady to look like I might almost know what I'm doing. :rolleyes2:

Another thanks to missjennygirl for her mentoring and very importantly, also teaching me how to show groom! A whole science in itself....:yes:
 
She rocks indeed!!! How fantastic, you must be on cloud 9. Many congratulations to you both. Any chance of a pic?:smile2:
 
Congratulations! Checkers is a beautiful girl, and very lucky to have a dedicated handler. You must be on cloud 9.
 
That's great news!! Congrats to you and Checker. If winning isn't good for the soul and healing I don't know what is. I'm really happy for you.
 
Congrats Mommy Checkers! :) Noah is soo proud! :) You've done a smashing job with her Ann, you should be soo proud of yourself!
 
Back
Top