Checkers Rocks!!!

WooHoo Mummy!!! Way to go!!! You are the prettiest of the prettiest!

Miss Ann, you are so striking as well and I am sure you make my pretty mother just shine, and of course Miss Connie just knows us puppies and how to make us look great, doesn't she?

MMM
 
It was a wonderful weekend for the Rabbit Run gang. I am SO pleased for Ann and Checkers, that Tansy and I didn't mind going Reserve Winners Bitch to her both days! I am beaming with pride.......
And, I got the call today that Checkers littermate, our CA CH Rabbit Run Maritime (Robbie), went Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the Middleburg Kennel Club Show in Virginia, with our friend Kathy Glorioso handling.
Thanks for letting me brag!:yes:
 
And, I got the call today that Checkers littermate, our CA CH Rabbit Run Maritime (Robbie), went Winners Dog and Best of Winners at the Middleburg Kennel Club Show in Virginia, with our friend Kathy Glorioso handling.
Thanks for letting me brag!:yes:

Oh my gosh, that's fantastic!! :biggrin2: I'm so happy for Robbie...a much deserved win for him! Thanks for letting us know, Connie!
 
Wonderful News for you as well Connie and Robbie!
Everyone is making me jealous with all your showing! Cant wait to get some majors built so we can show! :) I miss seeing everyone!
 
Back
Top