CHOCOLATIERS

Days?!? I get the Jack and Pup cow ears (these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073G8NG9B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1)
And they are gone in under an hour!
I started cutting them in half (use wire cutters to get thru the cartiledge on the end) cuz they get one every other night...it gets expensive fast!
The ones I buy are bigger than that and they have the lower ear portion attached (the part that would be along the skull I guess). Blueberry isn’t a full on chewer. I can give her one in her pen if I’m going out and she’ll chew it a bit. When I come home and let her out she’ll then bark at me demanding I get it out for her:ROFLMAO:. She really is a clone of Spitfire!
Piper will devour her ear in no time but he won’t eat his own and Finnie doesn’t care for them at all.
 
This is a daily thing now- this morning our girls got around a barrier we had put up, got cup coasters in a bowl -there were all outside in the snow, got a plastic bag with cat toys in it, that was ripped open and cat toys spread around outside-- it never ends with her-- this time no major harm done and it was all play time but we never saw her or heard her doing all this and am not sure if it was late last night or very early this morning.. this past week has been her week for whatever. She has plenty of toys- they are all outside, she gets Whimsees to chew as well as dehydrated sweet potatoes chew blocks-nothing is enuf or she get bored with whatever we give her..I think she has a wire crossed in her brain somehow???? I go to bed late, around midnight or past and at that point she is sleeping peaceably in her bed but by 7 when I wake up stuff has already happened-- she is one pistol and then she acts so innocent and like what? me worry??--alfred e numan for those of you that remember Mad Mag. The adventure continues.
 
Days?!? I get the Jack and Pup cow ears (these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073G8NG9B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1)
And they are gone in under an hour!
I started cutting them in half (use wire cutters to get thru the cartiledge on the end) cuz they get one every other night...it gets expensive fast!
These are the cows ears I get (they’re local) but you can see how the ear (auricle) is attached. Blueberry loves that part of it!
She’ll be happy because we’ve been out for a week!
Not cheap…10 of them is 21.00! In terms of dog chews I guess it’s not bad.
320212E2-96DE-4F60-8CD2-81B525252AD7.jpeg
 
This is a daily thing now- this morning our girls got around a barrier we had put up, got cup coasters in a bowl -there were all outside in the snow, got a plastic bag with cat toys in it, that was ripped open and cat toys spread around outside-- it never ends with her-- this time no major harm done and it was all play time but we never saw her or heard her doing all this and am not sure if it was late last night or very early this morning.. this past week has been her week for whatever. She has plenty of toys- they are all outside, she gets Whimsees to chew as well as dehydrated sweet potatoes chew blocks-nothing is enuf or she get bored with whatever we give her..I think she has a wire crossed in her brain somehow???? I go to bed late, around midnight or past and at that point she is sleeping peaceably in her bed but by 7 when I wake up stuff has already happened-- she is one pistol and then she acts so innocent and like what? me worry??--alfred e numan for those of you that remember Mad Mag. The adventure continues.
Sounds like my Blueberry….as bad as she is Blueberry has certainly slowed down as she gotten older. Hopefully your girl will as well!
 
Sounds like my Blueberry….as bad as she is Blueberry has certainly slowed down as she gotten older. Hopefully your girl will as well!


Well today was a red letter day, nothing that I can find happened--yea!! She is adorable but she is a play girl and all of this stiff is about playing keep away with her bud till she decides to dissect it.. but today nada so I am happy.
 
These are the cows ears I get (they’re local) but you can see how the ear (auricle) is attached. Blueberry loves that part of it!
She’ll be happy because we’ve been out for a week!
Not cheap…10 of them is 21.00! In terms of dog chews I guess it’s not bad.
View attachment 19439

those are mega ears-- long time chews for sure. I use my food dehydrator to dehydrate slices of sweet potato ( I slice them length wise so they are big)-- they are quickly gone unlike cows ears but the dogs really like them and they are crunchy and I hope good for their teeth..
 
I use my food dehydrator to dehydrate slices of sweet potato ( I slice them length wise so they are big)-- they are quickly gone unlike cows ears but the dogs really like them and they are crunchy and I hope good for their teeth..

Heh might not want to get in a food dehydrator thread with Lisa. She has the Cadillac Escalade of dehydrators and all the recipes to boot ;)
Me I got the cheap Nesco from Ace hardware LOL
Fil loves his sweet potato chips and Benny spits them out. Go figger. The Pain in my Buttocks is also the pain in my wallet!
 
Back
Top