sable
Forums Enthusiast
I was thinking about this with the teenagers, and pups what I used to do.
Well if anyone really cares?
Its a worry what these shelties will get into. When Lucky and Lil' Lady were younger, I put a wire fence around the tree, dripping lights on the fence. They never bother it. the ornaments don't become chew toys. Well I quess Lil' Lady gave me her approval, and liked the deco on the tree.
I think I have velcro on my leg when I am doing something, she is right there with me, watching every move. Great to have the Lil' Lady Approval. She would just love placing the ornaments on the tree, if she could.
Just an idea I thought I would throw out there for Sheltie Safety.
Well if anyone really cares?
Its a worry what these shelties will get into. When Lucky and Lil' Lady were younger, I put a wire fence around the tree, dripping lights on the fence. They never bother it. the ornaments don't become chew toys. Well I quess Lil' Lady gave me her approval, and liked the deco on the tree.
I think I have velcro on my leg when I am doing something, she is right there with me, watching every move. Great to have the Lil' Lady Approval. She would just love placing the ornaments on the tree, if she could.
Just an idea I thought I would throw out there for Sheltie Safety.

as if we needed to have her to do circles anymore then she already does
The other 2 could care less, The Christmas Village however is a completely different matter with all the sounds and moving pieces and being only 18"s off the floor