Completely SNOBBY statement

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
DO you ever look at your particular dogs and feel sorry for the rest of the world because you and you alone have the most wonderful dogs in the world? I know I feel that way sometimes. :razz::hide
 
Lol, but of course...even more so, I feel bad for our friends when we go out walking with their lab and Honey. Because everyone's loving on my sheltie and the dog that's three time her size is suddenly invisible!
 
I totally feel that way because my dog is the absolute cutest! I do feel sorry for other people because their dogs aren't nearly as pretty as mine. But of course all Shelties are beautiful.
 
DO you ever look at your particular dogs and feel sorry for the rest of the world because you and you alone have the most wonderful dogs in the world? I know I feel that way sometimes. :razz::hide

On dog walks with Koko and his sons Fillion and Boomer, we have had complete strangers in cars slow down and roll down their windows to remark how beautiful the shelties are. It is indeed a heavy burden to bear--having the best dogs in the world :lol::winkgrin:
 
Lol the funny thing is despite the attention a well groomed and trimmed sheltie receives there are soooo many people saying the same thing about their breeds that or omg i could not handle all that hair!
 
lots of comments and grins

Ok, Savannah & Kaleigh are dear to me, but I have to say my previous shelties were better behaved, somehow I haven't achieved the same level of training with my lil monsters. And so far my 1st was the BEST DOG EVER. But walking my lil monsters gets us all lots of attention, and the oohs and ahhs, and smiles and grins. Shelties aren't really prevalent in our neck of the woods, so their rarity makes them more of a focal point or interest. And everyone had a sheltie in their childhood it seems, or so they say...

Life isn't as amazing if you haven't got a sheltie to share it with!!!!! And I am thinking I want more...I hope it is a phase, Savannah had her birthday so now the girls aren't puppies anymore...
 
I beg to differ with all of you, my sweet Angel Bambi was the most beautiful little Sheltie in the world, and she knew it because I told her so daily! :lol: :hide
 
Back
Top