I am probably going to have a very different opinion to a lot of members of this forum, as I did not really get great results from Vibrant Pets.
I have received GREAT results using Cosequin on both my horse and Chloe. My horse made a miraculous turnaround with her clicking joints. She is old and her ankles and knees would click when she walked. Within 6 weeks of starting Cosequin, it stopped. She has not clicked in 6 years.
I started Chloe on Cosequin when she started to have joint tenderness after her first time with Lymes. She does great on the Cosequin and has no joint problems. Before I started the Cosequin, I had her on the athlete Vibrant Pets, with no noticeable change. Within a month of starting Cosequin she was not dropping bars anymore in agility.
I think that Vibrant Pets may be good as a maintenance supplement, but when you have a real problem, the concentration of supplements in Cosequin is a lot more.
Now....there are a lot of cheaper alternatives to the Cosequin that I am sure some will give you. I just use the Cosequin because it works. I am not willing to change something that is working.
Good Luck!