Crazy,silly zoomie Callan

ah zoomies

loved the post...I adore watching my pups go into zoomie mode, you know they are having fun and it cracks me up.
 
Love his zoomies. Looks like such a fun guy. However, Indy does not seem impressed :lol:.

As for posting on facebook, even though you made the video public, people who do not have a facebook account still won't be able to view. The public setting allows any person who has a facebook account and are signed to view it. If the video was set to private, only your friends and/or friends of friend can see it.

If you want to make it viewable to everyone, try photobucket.com or flickr.com.
 
Sorry everyone for those that could not access! I just find it too much work to post on other websites like flikr or photobucket. Trying to keep track of wjhere I posted where became overwhelming.

I would post directly here, but my photo limit is just about maxed out too....Maybe when I reach my 10,000 posts, I will get new priviledges??? :biggrin2:
 
Oh my so, awesome!!! Love Indy, it's like he is saying, crazy pup I don't do zoomies anymore.

Love Callan's ears. Just like Koffoy's, no matter how hard I tried the one refused to stay. Too stubborn, but fits his personality. He too still loves zoomies at 2 and 1/2 yrs.
 
Sorry everyone for those that could not access! I just find it too much work to post on other websites like flikr or photobucket. Trying to keep track of wjhere I posted where became overwhelming.

I would post directly here, but my photo limit is just about maxed out too....Maybe when I reach my 10,000 posts, I will get new priviledges??? :biggrin2:

Barb, the forum does not support video uploads, so whether or not your photo storage is maxed out, you can't upload videos directly here. No one can. If you would like everyone to be able to view your videos (which is the courteous thing to do), you need to paste a link via a media storage site like flickr or photobucket. That is the only option for everyone to view videos on this site.

As for photos, you currently have over a dozen albums containing over a hundred photos. If you would like more photo storage space, you need to delete some of your photos.

Please keep in mind that this is a dog forum and not a media sharing & storage website. There is a limited amount of storage space for everyone. Should you have any further questions on this subject, please PM me or another moderator. Thanks.
 
Back
Top