Creating Drive

Omg look at him flying over that jump!!!
I am so happy this worked for you!

It's a tricky balance with the coming in to you and training the dog to recognize his line.. I always try and switch it up, what handling system are you using?
Right now I am working on more change of arm means change of directions, I also do a LOT of one jump exercises and getting the dog used to being in front of me to be able to do tight rear crosses... I work on those a lot lately, so I need the dog to be able to drive to a toy for the rest to work, lol.. I only call him off his line with a higher valued toy/treat by my side
IF that makes any sense.. lol
 
Omg look at him flying over that jump!!!
I am so happy this worked for you!

It's a tricky balance with the coming in to you and training the dog to recognize his line.. I always try and switch it up, what handling system are you using?
Right now I am working on more change of arm means change of directions, I also do a LOT of one jump exercises and getting the dog used to being in front of me to be able to do tight rear crosses... I work on those a lot lately, so I need the dog to be able to drive to a toy for the rest to work, lol.. I only call him off his line with a higher valued toy/treat by my side
IF that makes any sense.. lol

Excellent pictures, your pup looks like he is having fun!
I do not use change of arms change of directions per se but I too use A LOT of one jump exercises with both Che and Leo, such a useful foundation training.
 
Excellent pictures, your pup looks like he is having fun!
I do not use change of arms change of directions per se but I too use A LOT of one jump exercises with both Che and Leo, such a useful foundation training.


Change of arms is foundation.. after a while you can just use shoulders... but it's a great tool... and YEAH one jump exercise are FINALLY starting to make more sense to me, lol
 
Back
Top