Dog Names....

I once knew a woman named Dorcas, which is Greek for a gazelle. She named her only child Tabitha, which is the Hebrew version of the same word.

Ya, I remember being called 'Dorcas the dork' in Sunday school when I was little.:rolleyes2:
 
You guys are killing me!

David has nixed a lot of the names so far.

Though he seems to like Kiefer, Kirk and Macallan (after the scotch whiskey)

I kinda like Callan for short or Call. And a sable merle would be kind whisky colourted.......Hmmmmm......I think its pronounced with a long vowel "a" which would be more masculine that a short vowel (e.g. Caitlin)
 
You guys are killing me!

David has nixed a lot of the names so far...


Barb ... Barb ... Barb - You're missing your cue here. You said that David was a little cool on the new dog issue earlier. Now, he's participating in the name search. You have him leaning your way. Pick one of the names that he likes that you can warm up to and it's smooth sailing from there on! :lol:
 
Jeff's right. When I had my giant Aussie Mayson ("one dog is enough" hubby said) and it was 6 weeks after our Quasar left us, I told the hubby THIS is Shay, named after our first locomotive (train enthusiasts). He loved that it was a name after HIS trains and home the little puppy came.
 
Ok. along the booze front.....Bacca being named after god of wine.

David likes Macallon (after the whiskey) Callon for short. Or just Call (long vowel) I like it too And I think the whiskey colour suits as well.

But I think final decision will have to be made when pup comes home.

Thanks for all your ideas! I love the ideas....and I'm sure this is helping others as well. At least I hope so......
 
...("one dog is enough" hubby said) ... I told the hubby THIS is Shay, named after our first locomotive (train enthusiasts). He loved that it was a name after HIS trains and home the little puppy came.

Ding - Ding - Ding!!! By George, I think she's got it. Smile at us, feed us. Name a dog after our favorite stuff!!! This ain't rocket science, ladies. We're pretty easy. Just don't tell the rest of the guys I let you in on the secret. :no:
 
Back
Top