k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
Since this isn't about buying one, I put this here.
For those that have dog doors, are you ever worried about people or critters coming in through it? What about bugs? I even thought about getting one of those collared activated ones, but then worry someone would grab my dog to get in.
Am I just over thinking this or what? I had a door once. Miko wouldn't push on the flap. He wouldn't even push a for open unless he almost could fit in. It just wasn't him. So my uncle has it for his dog. LOL. The flaps had magnets in them so it stayed closed. I'm sure critters could get in, but no bugs.
Thoughts? Other concerns?
For those that have dog doors, are you ever worried about people or critters coming in through it? What about bugs? I even thought about getting one of those collared activated ones, but then worry someone would grab my dog to get in.
Am I just over thinking this or what? I had a door once. Miko wouldn't push on the flap. He wouldn't even push a for open unless he almost could fit in. It just wasn't him. So my uncle has it for his dog. LOL. The flaps had magnets in them so it stayed closed. I'm sure critters could get in, but no bugs.
Thoughts? Other concerns?