Ember Update

I'm so glad Ember is on the mend, it is so awful when they are hurt and they are desperate to be active again.
 
Glad to hear she is doing well but grandma makes Sca behave so it is at home he runs amuck :o Good thing Ember has you to help her heal
 
Glad to hear Ember is doing so well. I can tell ya Grandparents are no help
at all. :no: In our family it's grandpa that's the problem. He lets them get away with all sorts of stuff, feeds them contraband then can't understand why they have tummy issues. :rolleyes2:
 
That is wonderful news! I'm so glad she is doing well. She's gonna be so happy to return to obedience and agility. Thanks for the update Dr. Shelli.
 
I'm very happy to hear that Ember is doing so well.

I had to laugh about Grandma's house...it's so true! My parents spoil our dogs, too. Drives me nuts! :lol:
 
I am so happy to hear Ember has turned the corner and is doing so well. You must be overjoyed after all she has been through. Looking forward to hearing about her return to agility. Looked at the new pup videos last night. They are getting so cute. It's so fun seeing them grow keep the videos coming on you tube. :biggrin2:
 
That's great news!!! I'm so glad things are healing great and that she's moving well. I'm sure she'll be happy to work again.
 
Thanks for giving us an update! We missed you and were all wondering how Ember was feeling. It is great to hear that she is doing so well.
 
Back
Top