This is how we looked after Mom spent all morning grooming us. Some of us even got bathed too. She had to record it for posterity since it's mud season here so this won't last.....
L-R: Lacey, Barkley, Sprite, Ruffles, Roxy, Checkers (who was so exhausted from the process she had to lay down!)
What a great looking group! Oberon says to add that he got groomed Thursday, too. He says the bath and ears and paws are fine, and the toothbrushing is okay -- but he does NOT like the brushing!
I am so jealous, 6 shelties. Don't know how you manage.
Obviously there's more discipline in your house than mine, I can't even get the 2 dogs to pose with 1 cat for Xmas cards (2 cats is impossible), 6 dogs all at once and looking at the camera and not looking miserable is an art in itself!
Ok, I am in LOVE!
Can't get much more beautiful than a wel groomed sheltie! Lucky you Ann! I bet your arms hurt!
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful shot!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.