Family Photo

I was wondering about Lacey and Barkley- their blazes are so similar until it reaches their foreheads................
 
I was wondering about Lacey and Barkley- their blazes are so similar until it reaches their foreheads................

Lacey and Barkley are cousins, but Barkley and Checkers are littermates! Barkley and Lacey look more alike, go figure. Checkers looks more like her dam, and Barkley like his sire. Chex and Barkley are both 10...hard to believe!
 
Random side note- a few weeks back I showed Cleo2014 a picture of Tofu Pup's Mark and she said, "He looks a lot like Ann's dogs!" and then I told her that's because he's a foundation dog for Rabbit Run and that's where a lot of Ann's dogs are from! Kinda funny how she saw that resemblance!

Yesterday morning I was reading this post and I saw Roxy, and I searched the forum for her introduction thread and couldn't find anything. Just a mention here and there. Congrats on the new addition! She's a cutie!
 
Roxy came to me last September. She finished her championship in July just in time before totally blowing her coat. She looked like a sad coyote. I took some pictures but decided I'd wait until she was dressed again before posting. It took forever! I just started showing her in February. She's a love and is definitely a velcro dog with me. She and Sprite are BFFs.

Ruffles is Lacey's daughter. They, and Checkers, are all Rabbit Run dogs and so related to Megan's (TofuPup) Mark through that lineage. They don't share dam or sire so I guess that makes them distant cousins!
 
Wonderful pic! I know its good when DH glances over my shoulder and comments How did she ever get them to sit so nicely like that? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
Cooper's breeder always takes a picture of her litters around 6 weeks old. So, I have a picture of 6 week old Cooper and his 6 brothers and sisters sitting in a row like that. My husband thinks that maybe she glues them down. ;)
 
Cooper's breeder always takes a picture of her litters around 6 weeks old. So, I have a picture of 6 week old Cooper and his 6 brothers and sisters sitting in a row like that. My husband thinks that maybe she glues them down. ;)

No glue here....just luck!! (And cookies...bribes work wonders!)
 
Back
Top