Finally getting a Puppy, wish me luck :D

I'm so jealous! I keep thinking about another puppy, but then sanity takes over.....but I WANT one! Whine!

bahahahah, omg sanity, schmanity.. I though we were gonna give that up ages ago!! :D
I saw your post, I think Bacca would have wanted you to have a lil Buddy for your boys, too :D
 
As you know I am already ridiculously excited for you and can't wait to be flooded with puppy pics.:biggrin2:

Hey Presto, another pup! (sorry, couldn't resist!)
 
Congrats, he is adorable. Yes your going to have lots of fun. His coloring
really beautiful. Love his little face.
 
Congrats. I considered a papillon when we were looking for Hanna but none were available in our area.
There is one that visits at the nursing home and she's just wonderful. They are a great little dog.
He is a beauty!
 
Back
Top