First Trial

Pics/video

So there was no professional photographer, but we did get a picture of Bentley with his first ribbon :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=40917023&l=1ef89ad66b&id=12600332


Also, someone was videotaping with a camera that they could put on the internet, so we have a website with the video we can share of our worst run (of course). Note the rear cross that confuses Bentley and he knocks the bars--hehe. Also, the dreaded tire jump!!! :lol:

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/7bbe7e3b5cae00d1921cdb537385f3cd/video/4340664
 
Sounds like you had a great first set of runs. :) Congrats on the first ribbon!

I'm planning to just go out and have fun with Edan at the end of the month whether I Q, earn a ribbon, or not. If I ever forget to have fun, I'm gonna stop playing.
 
Ashley-

Congrats to you and to Bentley for a great trial. I'm sure it was a tremendous learning experience, but what a high to come away with a blue ribbon ! I loved meeting the two of you and look forward to seeing more of you "out there". Bentley is a lovely boy.
 
Well, I finally got to see Bentley's run that you posted and you did and awesome job and Bentley is wicked fast from the video.All, I can say is when he matures he will get faster so LACE up your running shoes.He is going to be so good!!!!!!
 
Well Done!!! That was fabulous :biggrin2:

You should be really pleased with yourself, especially as you have been only going since September and its a big thing for a dog to step in that ring for the first time.

He's a real flyer! Congratulations!
 
Back
Top