Thanks for asking about Lily.
We've had our ups and downs.
Lily's neurologist added potassium bromide in late summer. At first, it seemed like it was making a difference. We went 36 days between seizures, and there were several times when she had a single seizure rather than two.
Unfortunately, that didn't last. She's back to 24 or so days between seizures. In fact, the last clusters were just 19 days apart. I'm hoping the fact that she had her distemper and kennel cough booster played into the shorter span.
We're taking Lily back up to her neurologist at the end of the month. She'll have another liver bile test at that time.
I'm really hoping that the doctor will consider changing the potassium bromide. She's gained 4 pounds since she began taking it despite being on weight-maintenance dog food. She's always thirsty and drank almost a gallon of water one day. (I know that sounds terrible. It's one of the reasons we're taking her back to her neurologist).
On the other hand, she's still a happy and fun-loving dog. I am getting better at administering her cluster drugs, so that helps. I just wish the doctor would find something that will give Lily more time or limit the seizures to one each episode.
I do appreciate your asking after Lily.