emmadactryl
Forums Regular
I chat to quite a few Americans on a regular basis on various other dog/pet forums, and one thing that always comes up is the brand of food. It seems like pretty much every recommended food isn't available in Australia, which is seriously annoying since the only ones that are available are apparently really crap.
My kelpie cross most likely has a corn allergy- in addition to his flea allergy dermatitis, fuuuuuun. Since switching him from SuperCoat (basically just corn and cereal) to Nutro Natural Choice Chicken and Oatmeal, I have noticed a huge difference in his coat and the amount of time he spends itching. So I was pretty chuffed. Then I was chatting to a few of said Americans and was told that Nutro isn't a very good dog food and something like Blue Buffalo or Orijen or Wellness or Taste of the Wild was better.
Problem. None of those seem to be available in Australia. I can literally get access to either Nutro; Eukanuba; Optimum; Pedigree; Purina One; Hills Science Diet; Advance; Royal Canin; and Iams. None of the "best brands", apparently.
So just a quick question, fish for opinions: which out of the brands I have access to is "the best" in terms of what I should be feeding?
My kelpie cross most likely has a corn allergy- in addition to his flea allergy dermatitis, fuuuuuun. Since switching him from SuperCoat (basically just corn and cereal) to Nutro Natural Choice Chicken and Oatmeal, I have noticed a huge difference in his coat and the amount of time he spends itching. So I was pretty chuffed. Then I was chatting to a few of said Americans and was told that Nutro isn't a very good dog food and something like Blue Buffalo or Orijen or Wellness or Taste of the Wild was better.
Problem. None of those seem to be available in Australia. I can literally get access to either Nutro; Eukanuba; Optimum; Pedigree; Purina One; Hills Science Diet; Advance; Royal Canin; and Iams. None of the "best brands", apparently.
So just a quick question, fish for opinions: which out of the brands I have access to is "the best" in terms of what I should be feeding?
