Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I know that but you cut out the key words to my statement
Some dogs cannot handle a food with no grain in it no matter how low the protein is. That's not a reflection on the quality of the food, just the individual dog.
I wish I could feed him a variety of TOTW or Blue Wilderness or some other grain free food but his system can't handle it. He even gets diarrhea and vomiting if he eats too much boiled chicken or beef.
Again, that is not a reflection on the quality of grain free foods. It is simply a statement to be cautious because some dog's systems cannot handle a food without the grain.
Excellent question but I think this post would best be placed in a different thread. You'll probably get way more responses and without accidentally high jacking someone else's thread.

Wasn't trying to hijack a thread. The subject had already kind of been brought up. People on here get just plain out rude about the wildest stuff.![]()
.I'm getting the feeling its REALLY hot over that side of the world and you are all missing out on your daily walks and getting all tetchy. Honestly you are worse than your housebound pups in winter.

Hehe. Food and kennel club registries are the most baffling.I think one of the best products we have here is Dr Bruce's Vets All Natural (VAN) complete mix. VAN is fantastic stuff, you soak it overnight and mix it in with meat (raw or cooked). Mine get a lot of roo. I know a lot of people who use it with dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs. Here is their website http://www.vetsallnatural.com.au/ and its available at petbarn and alot of pet supply shops. Mine stopped eating horse feed and wildlife poo (except for roo - bit of a delicacy) since being on VAN so they must really want that natural taste in their diets.