For All You Puppy People!

guess that's me- a puppy person:lol:
shoes and socks are put up since Davy got home and stole shoes a few times....
we don't have a cat but I have seen Jocu's tail in Davy's mouth:winkgrin:
he has done some beds/pads so have to keep an eye on that- he's also tried cords but I have discouraged that
not sure if the bottom right is a phone or something else but he hasn't had that opportunity.
he has shredded the heck out of some paper towels- hasn't gotten the roll though...... but Jocu managed to chew on a pretty full paper towel roll so Davy has just been following in big brother's pawprints:eek2::pop
 
OMG, forget the puppy that is still Kismet! Just ask the cats (and my socks).

I made this replica toy for her, it lasted 2 weeks (scroll down). Lucky I didn't do the push in eyes and wire in the ears and the Sheltie fur stuffing like I did for Tully.20230731_153028.jpg
20230818_174755.jpg
20230808_143105.jpg
 
Back
Top