Ann that is deadbang on the money!!! Like the cartoon of the cat at Christmas as it is opening it's present--"Oh boy I hope they gave me an empty box"!
Too funny! To these I’ll add toilet paper rolls, toilet paper, cardboard, sticks and just about anything else you probably don’t think is a toy
Even at 2 1/2 Blueberry still surprises me! Still loves her Kleenex and toilet paper!
guess that's me- a puppy person
shoes and socks are put up since Davy got home and stole shoes a few times....
we don't have a cat but I have seen Jocu's tail in Davy's mouth
he has done some beds/pads so have to keep an eye on that- he's also tried cords but I have discouraged that
not sure if the bottom right is a phone or something else but he hasn't had that opportunity.
he has shredded the heck out of some paper towels- hasn't gotten the roll though...... but Jocu managed to chew on a pretty full paper towel roll so Davy has just been following in big brother's pawprints
OMG, forget the puppy that is still Kismet! Just ask the cats (and my socks).
I made this replica toy for her, it lasted 2 weeks (scroll down). Lucky I didn't do the push in eyes and wire in the ears and the Sheltie fur stuffing like I did for Tully.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.