Found a quarter sized lump on Earnhardt

Sending get well wishes to you and Earnhardt. Brie has a fatty tumor on her chest, it is soft and moveable and causes her no discomfort. Hoping all turns out well.
 
A few months ago, Buddy, my 3 year old sheltie, had a hard lump on his back. I took him to the Vet and he said it looked like a large wart, but would like to remove it to be safe. We scheduled the surgery for 2 weeks later. By the time the 2 weeks were up the lump was completely gone.

I pray that something like this happens for Earnhardt. And for you, I pray for good health. Hugs!
 
Gavin has a small fatty tumor. I had the vet aspirate it at the last yearly appt. Gavin just laid on my lap has he got needle stuck in him (good boy).
The vet looked at the cells under a microscope and told me it looked like a fatty tumor in about 5 minutes.
 
Hopefully it's just a small fatty lump. Revel has a small one on his ribcage which doesn't cause him any problems. My friend's beardie has a fist sized one on his chest (can't see it due the the hair!) and again, doesn't cause any problems.

Thinking of you and Earnhardt Michelle, hope all goes well.
 
Back
Top