KarenCurtis
Forums Sage
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A boy. Puppies will be Tri, blue merle, sable merle, sable- I'm pretty sure. The sire is a tri factored sable.Gosh he is handsome and what striking markings. Puppies will be either sable or sable merle like Meadow. Her mom is also a pretty blue merle. Do you know if you are getting a boy or a girl puppy?
He’s a beauty Glenn. I can see where Willow gets her good looks from!Seeing the sire of your future kid is pretty cool. I have one shot of Wilow's papa but you can't really see much of his shape as it is buried under a thick coat.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-Fp4jmXQ/0/0d2ba524/L/maverick06-L.jpg
that's like the parents of Cran and Dix- mom was a blue merle and dad was a trifactored sable.A boy. Puppies will be Tri, blue merle, sable merle, sable- I'm pretty sure. The sire is a tri factored sable.
Beautiful!!! What fur!!!!!Seeing the sire of your future kid is pretty cool. I have one shot of Wilow's papa but you can't really see much of his shape as it is buried under a thick coat.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Animals/Willow/i-Fp4jmXQ/0/0d2ba524/L/maverick06-L.jpg