Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family, and I hope that whatever comforts you need find you. I know my Pavi and Cookie are showing Molly the ropes and teaching her all sorts of trickery up at the Bridge. She is among friends and loved always.
Thank you everyone..Chris that was a beautiful poem..made me cry:sadsmile: It seems odd that shes not here..I know I have other dogs here but each one is unique and there is an empty spot where she should be...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.