I'm so sorry for your loss, I know all to well how hard it can be! Don't ever doubt whether you did the right thing or not because you did. You know your dog better than any vet or person and I know you would have given it so much thought. It's natural that doubt will creep in after but know that you made the correct choice and were strong enough to do what was best for Cody!
Take care and I'm sending virtual hugs from Monty the girls and myself, you'll be in our thoughts during this tough time
The hardest, yet kindest and unselfish decision to end suffering is the one we all dread. I am so sorry you've lost Cody after 15 wonderful years. He will never leave his imprint on your heart. My heart still hurts for the Sheltie angels I have lost as well.
Thank you all so much for your kind words - you have no idea how much they help. You are all a wonderful, kind, thoughtful bunch of people. It is true, sheltie people are the best.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.