Gypsy is not feeling well again....

dawns2shelties

Forums Sage
Yesterday Gypsy ate very little in the morning which isn't always unusual so I just kept an eye on her. She wouldn't eat dinner and ending up throwing her breakfast up around 6:00. When we went out in the evening her poo smelled like something crawled up her *** and died, just horrible :eek2::uhoh:. All night she was vomiting clear fluid and this morning her stool had a blood clot come out the size of a piece of chewed gum. I immediately ran her stool sample to the vet and dropped it off. It's a blessing he is only 2 blocks away. He starts at 10:00 so they said they'd have him check it and call me back. I'll let you all know what he say's when he calls back. I'll feel so bad for her it is never ending.
 
Oh no poor Gypsy! It sounds very similar to what Bailey had. Lack of appetite, vomiting and bloody diarrhea. I think there is a virus going around.

If it's the same thing, the vet will give her some meds and she'll be back to normal before you know it.

Feel better soon Gypsy!
 
Oh no poor Gypsy! It sounds very similar to what Bailey had. Lack of appetite, vomiting and bloody diarrhea. I think there is a virus going around.

If it's the same thing, the vet will give her some meds and she'll be back to normal before you know it.

Feel better soon Gypsy!

Thanks,It's possible she could have picked up something from another dog at the vet's when we did her T5 test Tues. Hoping that's all it is.
 
My goodness you've been going through a lot! I'm sorry that Gypsy isn't well. I hope the vet is able to help her quickly!

Keep us posted!
 
Thanks everyone I just called the vets because it has progressed too Diarrhea with about a teaspoon or so of blood twice now. He is with a patient so I hope he calls when he is done with them. I am sitting here just shaking.
 
Heavenly Father - please surround Dawn and Gypsy with Your loving arms. Help her to have a peace within her. May the news be good news for her and something that can be helped. Thank you. Amen
 
Back
Top