Halloween costumes!

I am waiting for someone with two or more, to have some dressed as sheep and leave one as the Sheltie.

Last year that is what we did, I was Bo Peep, Hubby was a wolf, Angus was the sheep dog, and the 5 chihuahuas were sheep. I'll try to find a picture and post it.
 
I dressed my dog as an angry bird two years ago when the game was really popular. I made the costume myself, very easy to make. My dog was not pleased, so I promised her she is off the hook this year... unless I think of something creative. :wink2:
I think she was just playing the roll :) She's just a really good actress! and obviously very cute :yes:
 
This is about the only thing I can get away with on Max. He doesn't like anything on his head. :rolleyes2:
So I got a jousting knight for Fred, but he doesn't seem too pleased...:lol:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20131024_171911_zpsa84b1cb7.jpg
    IMG_20131024_171911_zpsa84b1cb7.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20131024_171857_zpscfda236b.jpg
    IMG_20131024_171857_zpscfda236b.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19
Here is the picture I could find from last year of our group. Not the best picture, but still fun! I was Bo Peep, Hubby was the wolf (wish you could see his face, it was awesome....but hard to keep track of 6 dogs!)....and little angus was only about 16 weeks old - he looks so tiny!!
 

Attachments

  • Bo Peep, sheep and wolf.jpg
    Bo Peep, sheep and wolf.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 29
Oh my goodnes! That's so cute! The big bad wolf has the little lamb!!! But why did you put leashes on them? You have a sheltie, tell him to do his job and herd the sheep!:lol:
 
Back
Top