Halloween!

Minnie calling Super Cooper:
Mom finally found out what Squirrel is :lol::lol: = (an animal) :biggrin2:

I also likes them when they rarely show up to collect nuts for their winter nest.

I have seen a red and a black one in the summer house's garden, they are not so common here.:no:

Oh my gosh! I never even thought about that. Yes, a squirrel is an animal that is VERY common in Indiana. I think we probably have 15 or so in our yard. And the Belles (esp. Clarabelle) hate them, so Cooper does too.
 
Oh my gosh! I never even thought about that. Yes, a squirrel is an animal that is VERY common in Indiana. I think we probably have 15 or so in our yard. And the Belles (esp. Clarabelle) hate them, so Cooper does too.

Yes VERY, VERY common here. It makes walking Cleo very difficult.... Every tree we pass, there is a squirrel either on it, or by it and Cleo loves to chase them. What is it about those darn squirrels?!:lol:
 
Minnie calling Super Cooper:
Mom finally found out what Squirrel is :lol::lol: = (an animal) :biggrin2:

I also likes them when they rarely show up to collect nuts for their winter nest.

I have seen a red and a black one in the summer house's garden, they are not so common here.:no:

Squirrels are very, very common in The States. My dog goes crazy for them. She chases them up trees.
 
Rumor is they are at our new place that we cannot go to yet (except to get into the magic house and go to flyball) All we have is one Chipmunk that thinks he is allowed in MY yard! Well and birds but I leave them alone, Sca gets them sometimes.

Signed
Spitfire Esquire
 
Squirrel = egern on Danish
Chipmunk= jord-egern / jord = ground - It is not surprising that it is really complicated :gaah -I have never seen one in real life - but they really look cute.
Both my previous GSD and Minne not running after squirrels, but sitting quite confused and looks at them when they run on the fence and up into the trees.
It's actually the squirrel who end up sitting in the tree, and scolding the dog, the few times we've seen it :yes:
 
Oberon tries to jump up trees to get to the squirrels. So far, he's not been successful, but it doesn't stop him from trying.

As far as dressing him up for Halloween, or any other reason - nope, not going to happen. Last winter when he only had his puppy fur, I bought him a sweater and a coat because it was really cold here (Colorado). He hated both of them.
 
I am not into dressing my boys up other than a festive collar!

Saw this sheltie on pack.com...

Thought is was cute and not invasive to the dog!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 17
Minnie here:
Attention - to all of you lovely Shelties whose parents would put you in these horrific costumes - please came home to me. :yes:

I make costume free party with lots of fun, a walk on the beach, treats, lovely gnaw bones and the best - catching game, but I do not think you can catch me, because I run extremely quick, but I would love, if you all would try :lol:

When we are totally tired so we all must sleep in my mom's bed --so hurry!! - take the first airplane to Denmark :hugs

Hey Minnie, Dis is Echo. I am on my way. I tink maybe the hoomans in Denmark are not crazy.
 
So we got beat out by some cheaters that had a little kid and no dog! Also we were low on time so Spitfire had his devil costume not his sheep costume.

Further it occurred to me how we could have won. I could have had my sheep costume and Spitfire his, then we could have loaned Sca to a friend who had a pink Stegasaurus costume and here boyfriend had a green one. So three stegasaurs :lol: I also had a shirt that says 'If history repeats, I am SO going to get a dinosaur' but it had shrunk and was to short, I was informed it was because I was a guy and did not know how to do laundry :razz:
 
So we got beat out by some cheaters that had a little kid and no dog! Also we were low on time so Spitfire had his devil costume not his sheep costume.

Further it occurred to me how we could have won. I could have had my sheep costume and Spitfire his, then we could have loaned Sca to a friend who had a pink Stegasaurus costume and here boyfriend had a green one. So three stegasaurs :lol: I also had a shirt that says 'If history repeats, I am SO going to get a dinosaur' but it had shrunk and was to short, I was informed it was because I was a guy and did not know how to do laundry :razz:

OR you could have dressed both dogs as sheep, and then dressed as a Sheltie.
 
Back
Top