KaiLReddtai
Forums Regular
Hey folks!
My name is Kai Reddtail. (I didn't notice that the whole name didn't fit until it was too late. Oh well.) Just call me Kai.
I live in Ontario, Canada with my sable sheltie Zoe.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Tail_/ZoeIcon.jpg
Forgive me, it's an old out-of-date pic. She was probably three years old there, now she's eight. Just imagine her with a teeny bit of grey fur around her muzzle and in her ears. lol.
I'll get you some newer ones as soon as I have acess to a digital camera.
My name is Kai Reddtail. (I didn't notice that the whole name didn't fit until it was too late. Oh well.) Just call me Kai.
I live in Ontario, Canada with my sable sheltie Zoe.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Tail_/ZoeIcon.jpg
Forgive me, it's an old out-of-date pic. She was probably three years old there, now she's eight. Just imagine her with a teeny bit of grey fur around her muzzle and in her ears. lol.
I'll get you some newer ones as soon as I have acess to a digital camera.

Welcome, Zoe is beautiful! I know you will love this forum. Such great people and advice. I look forward to hearing more about you and Zoe.
Hello Kai!! You've got a beautiful girl there. Welcome to the forum!!
