Hello From Canada!

KaiLReddtai

Forums Regular
Hey folks!

My name is Kai Reddtail. (I didn't notice that the whole name didn't fit until it was too late. Oh well.) Just call me Kai.

I live in Ontario, Canada with my sable sheltie Zoe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/Tail_/ZoeIcon.jpg

Forgive me, it's an old out-of-date pic. She was probably three years old there, now she's eight. Just imagine her with a teeny bit of grey fur around her muzzle and in her ears. lol.

I'll get you some newer ones as soon as I have acess to a digital camera.
 
Welcome

:smile2:Welcome, Zoe is beautiful! I know you will love this forum. Such great people and advice. I look forward to hearing more about you and Zoe.
 
Welcome to another Ontario Girl! We're in Ottawa.

Beware, this forum is addictive!!!! My housework as never been the same since I joined! :lol:

Zoe is very sweet
 
Welcome Kai and Zoe !!

Glad to have you among the members. I'm certain you will find the forums, fun, educational and extremely helpful. There are lots of very fun and educated people here who can help you out with just about anything . Welcome to the world of being owned by a Sheltie which you already have known for 8 years.:lol: Enjoy !!:wink2:
 
Back
Top