Scout’s Mom
Forums Enthusiast
My name is Linda and we brought home our sheltie pup, Scout, 4 weeks ago. He will be 4 months on June 2. He is our first sheltie and I am so glad I found a forum where I can learn more about this amazing breed. His training is going great so far. He can sit, stay, down, and go to his bed on command. He is almost totally potty trained and goes to the door when he needs to potty. We are working on the quiet command, but it is still a work in progress.
Our older dog, Ginger, is a 10 yo ShiPom that has fully accepted Scout, which is a pleasant surprise. They play together several times a day, except when Ginger has had enough and leaves the room. Again, so glad to be here and to learn from seasoned sheltie parents.
Our older dog, Ginger, is a 10 yo ShiPom that has fully accepted Scout, which is a pleasant surprise. They play together several times a day, except when Ginger has had enough and leaves the room. Again, so glad to be here and to learn from seasoned sheltie parents.

