Hi Everyone!
I'm Veronica, and I'm from Rome, Italy.
I've got a Westie, that is 8 years old, a beagle Bimba, she's 4, and my little lovely sheltie that is 1 year old.
Her name's Yena, her mother and her father are Exellent Choice Shelties (from Germany)
I'm 16 and I do Agility dog since I was 10.
Yena is a good dog, I love and I have fun with her.
In september we will do our first competition!
If you want, I'll show you some videos and photos.
Kiss from Italy, and sorry for my english grammatic
I'm Veronica, and I'm from Rome, Italy.
I've got a Westie, that is 8 years old, a beagle Bimba, she's 4, and my little lovely sheltie that is 1 year old.
Her name's Yena, her mother and her father are Exellent Choice Shelties (from Germany)
I'm 16 and I do Agility dog since I was 10.
Yena is a good dog, I love and I have fun with her.
In september we will do our first competition!
If you want, I'll show you some videos and photos.
Kiss from Italy, and sorry for my english grammatic


I visited Rome in 2007 -- what a beautiful city!! Where in Rome do you live??