Hello, From Rome!

Yena

Forums Regular
Hi Everyone!
I'm Veronica, and I'm from Rome, Italy.
I've got a Westie, that is 8 years old, a beagle Bimba, she's 4, and my little lovely sheltie that is 1 year old.
Her name's Yena, her mother and her father are Exellent Choice Shelties (from Germany)
I'm 16 and I do Agility dog since I was 10.
Yena is a good dog, I love and I have fun with her.
In september we will do our first competition!
If you want, I'll show you some videos and photos.

Kiss from Italy, and sorry for my english grammatic:smile2:
 
Welcome to the site. You have done a lot for such a young girl. Yes - we do love to see pictures (the more the better). Do not apologize for your grammar. English is a difficult language even for those who have it as their first language.
 
Welcome to the Sheltie Nation forum.

Your English is great....and probably 100 times better than I would be writing any other language :lol:

You sound like you love your dogs a lot, and I look forward to seeing pictures and videos of your dogs.

Welcome again.
Danielle
 
Welcome to the forum.:smile2: Yes we'd love to see pictures. Don't worry about your english. Most days I can't spell or put together a correct sentence and it is supposed be to my native language.:lol:
 
Benvenuto! Come stai?

Welcome to the forums! You live in a beautiful place--I love to visit Rome.

Please, feel free to share pictures and videos! We have been doing agility with our dog for close to 2 years now.
 
Hi Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are a busy young lady. I look forward to seeing your pictures. I have 2 shelties Gypsy and Chandler.
 
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. It sounds like you really love your dogs. Would love to see pictures of them.
 
Welcome to the forum and best wishes for your upcoming competition! Yes, we would LOVE pictures and videos of you and your dogs!
 
Buongiorno! Welcome to Sheltie Nation! I'd love to see picturs of your dogs -- especially Yena. :wink2: I visited Rome in 2007 -- what a beautiful city!! Where in Rome do you live??
 
Back
Top