Hello

Tamara

Forums Regular
Hey guys! My name is Tamara, but everyone usually just calls me Tammy. Anyways, I recently purchased my first Sheltie. Finally! I haved loved the breed for many years now, and am ecstatic to have one to call my own. He is nearly six weeks old now, and I have dubbed him Harvey. His full name is Hearty Harvey Stubs. (Stubs because of his tiny tail and stoutness). I am happy to be part of a community of fellow sheltie fanatics.
 
Welcome!

You are going to love it here! We too are total fanatics. We live and breathe Shelties! We share lots of love, laughs and tears!
 
Welcome Tammy

Wish you lots of happy healthy years with Harvey! You say he's 6 weeks old hopefully he does well for you they are suppose to be with mom for at least 8 weeks. Best wishes and welcome to the forum and we are here to help with questions, and anything we can assist with. We laugh, learn and cry together. Looking forward to hearing from you on the forums. Welcome to the world of being owned by a Sheltie.:cool:
 
*waves*

Hi, I'm new too! I have also loved shelties for years and never had one! Still don't, but we're looking!:yes: Welcome!!!
 
Thanks for the welcome! And about him being only six weeks old, I thought it was odd too that the breeder let him go so early (I actually got him at 4 and a half weeks), but the guy said he was weaned and ready to go. And he's doing well. Loves to play and eats heartily.
 
Welcome to the forum! We need to see pictures of your new one!
Yes 6 weeks is too early and 4 is WAYYYYY too early to leave mom you were correct in thinking that.
 
Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will love this forum like the rest of us do. Can't wait to see pictures!
 
Back
Top