Hi Everyone

Welcome!

I have Indy and Bacca (a tri and sable). They are the party animals on the forum....in fact they hosted a party while I was down south in January. A bunch of our pups escaped their homes and hung out with my boys while I was away. You must check out the thread. I mention it only because I'm going away again next Friday and I'm afraid of another incursion.

And you should also know about the SUBU - that would the Sheltie Union.

With Easter coming, you can expect some action. They really object to Bunny ears, btw! :lol:
 
Welcome Ritchie and Seaver,

I have a sable male, Cedar, who will be 3 this summer. We live in Central Maine. I am quite new to the forum too and am enjoying all the fine people here. I'm sure you will too.
 
Welcome Richie & Seaver!

I hope you find sheltie forums a great,fun place.We have two shelties.Trapp is almost 8 months old,and we also have Trapp's half brother Jasper.He is now 15 weeks old.
Looking forward to seeing pictures..we're beggers!:biggrin2:
 
My forum name is pretty much the same as my real name --okay, it's identical. So much for being innovative, eh? <g>

I live in NY, specifically on Long Island. My puppy's name is Seaver, after Tom Seaver, if that means anything to anyone other than me. Seaver is my third Sheltie, my very first boy. He is sable and white which will be obvious if I can figure out how to get an avatar uploaded.

I drove from NY to NC to get him a couple of months ago when he was 7 months old. He was bred by a spectacular breeder and was supposed to be a show dog. Nowadays, he's just a dog -- as I constantly remind him lest his head gets too big. =)

That's enough of an intro, yes? I'm looking forward to sharing all things Sheltie with youz guyz. =)

Richie


I just noticed you said NC.Where in NC? As our two came from NC also~
 
welcome Richie and Seaver
You can upload links to photobucket for example, and we WILL look, lol

But being a premium member supports the expenses that come with having such a great place to gather for all us Sheltie lovers.
 
Welcome

Welcome Richie and Seaver. I have 2 shelties a Blue Merle named Shadow and a Sable and White named Sting.
 
Spencer my sable boy and I both welcome you and Seaver. And yes, I remember Tom Seaver although his time with the Red Sox was very short. (I'm a die hard Red Sox fan.) His stats are amazing and he had a terrific career in baseball.
 
Welcome :smile2:
1 rescue beagle mix, 1 rescue sable sheltie and 1 sable merle from SC :smile2:

Hi Richie, welcome to the forum.

I was born in Amittyville and lived in Lindenhurst as a small child. My brothers all grew up there. I may be the only one who noticed the "youz guys!"

I was going to go with yinz guys :winkgrin:
 
Back
Top