Hi from Ontario

Talis

Forums Regular
Hi
As requested, I am saying hello. I came across this site while doing research for my next sheltie. I currently have an 8 yr old sheltie named Talis who I got when he was 7 months old. My first dog was a sheltie who passed away in 2009, at the ripe old age of 15.
I am currently in the midst of my search for a puppy. I have a couple of breeders I have been chatting with who have a puppy available. There is one that I am pretty sure is "the one", but I have not been able to meet her, or the breeder yet. We (the breeder and I, that is) have talked by email and I have talked with the co-breeder on the phone. She sounds really great, but I really want to meet her before I decide. I was supposed to see her a twice now, but first the breeder had a sick dog, and so she sent the puppies (who were never exposed to the illness) to the co-breeder, and now the breeder is sick, so she had to re-schedule. Due to my schedule, I cannot pick her up until next Thursday, and now that is when I am supposed to meet her. I am finding it so hard to wait. I have been excited to go see her twice, only to be disappointed :( I have even set up her puppy pen and crate, just in case I decide she is the one I want.
 
Hello Talis, welcome to the Sheltie Nation. We are really glad you are here and can't wait to meet your new baby. As everyone will tell you, we love pictures. :smile2:
 
Welcome from your neighbor in Detroit, MI! I hope to see plenty of pics of the new pup if it works out, and while you wait, pics of your adult too :winkgrin:
 
Welcome to the forum Talis. I know the feeling of waiting to meet a breeder and see the puppies for the first time. It's a wonderful feeling when the time finally arrives. Please keep us informed as to your puppy search.
 
Back
Top