Hi from Ontario

How do I post a picture? Do I have to upload it to another website and then link to it, or can I insert it into my message?
 
Ok. I think I figured out how to share some pictures.

Here is Talis with one of our cats, Kat. He always gets up when she tries to sleep next to him. This time, he stayed for about 30 seconds. :winkgrin:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L5byMIhM9n2TiSALxoEUVyu5T8elrDRv7A/view?usp=sharing

This is Talis, just looking handsome
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FtKOACJm6ySIS-YEKPtCPoJ4kMrmKFTImw/view?usp=sharing

This is Tucker, our other cat, enjoying the puppy's play pen. They all like to sleep on the bed in there, just wait until the puppy arrives, and they realize why the pen is there. :winkgrin:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NeYk9i0_ru4rCAKRJFGN1WM3e1PlOr8fJg/view?usp=sharing

And lastly, here is a picture of the puppy I most likely am getting (on Thursday :biggrin2:)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ecSczNQD6gNlVMVXNzNTNhMTg/view?usp=sharing
 
Hello - I'm in Ontario as well and just joined up today. I've been in touch with a couple of Ontario breeders and am hoping to get the 2nd Sheltie of my life in spring 2016. Hope your search ends well.
 
Welcome, we are also from Ontario. The waiting is so exciting but bringing the puppy home is THE BEST. We have had our precious little puppy for 10 days now and she is 9 weeks old, everyone has adjusted very well. You are in for such a treat with a sheltie.
 
Back
Top