2GoodDogs
Forums Enthusiast
Hi, I'm Joan and my sheltie is Bobby. He was SRGA Rescue # 997, now he is my heart and soul, pride and job, my right hand. 
He taught me so much that is wonderful about this breed, including his opinions on nearly everything I do, and wear, and say.
Looking forward to learning all I can because I know that I'll always need a sheltie (or two) by my side.
I have another dog too, recently acquired. She's a 10 year old Lhasa Apso whose special person was lost to cancer. The extended family tried, but could not care for her so she's my dog now. I think she's pretty happy, she has Bobby and I to boss around.
So maybe my name should be: 1 Great Dog, 1 Oh so pushy!

He taught me so much that is wonderful about this breed, including his opinions on nearly everything I do, and wear, and say.
Looking forward to learning all I can because I know that I'll always need a sheltie (or two) by my side.
I have another dog too, recently acquired. She's a 10 year old Lhasa Apso whose special person was lost to cancer. The extended family tried, but could not care for her so she's my dog now. I think she's pretty happy, she has Bobby and I to boss around.

So maybe my name should be: 1 Great Dog, 1 Oh so pushy!
14 yrs with me and pushy too the end.