Holiday Card Exchange 2013

I am seeing cards coming in my email and some in regular mail, I am signed up but where are you all getting email addresses and mailing addresses, did I miss them somewhere? I have my cards but I don't know how to send them.
 
I am seeing cards coming in my email and some in regular mail, I am signed up but where are you all getting email addresses and mailing addresses, did I miss them somewhere? I have my cards but I don't know how to send them.

They're on the same spreadsheet that you added your information to.
 
I already sent out my e cards yesterday and am enjoying everyone else's. Def would want to do this every year! thanks all!
 
I am totally lost. As I said, I just found out about this. Where do we get the email and snai mail addresses? I never filled out a spreadsheet here. What are the rules?
 
just copy the email addresses into an email from your regular email account and send...........
your email had an extra e on the end- I got an error the first time I sent to you......

ok I know I'm being totally senile here....but I can't even access the spreadsheet. I think others might be having issues. Can we repost tht steps to take

1) to sign up
2) to send

I'm totally confused. I got blocked by google mail because I did not have a google mail account and then I gave up :confused2:
 
I am seeing cards coming in my email and some in regular mail, I am signed up but where are you all getting email addresses and mailing addresses, did I miss them somewhere? I have my cards but I don't know how to send them.

I re-sent you the link to the spreadsheet in case you didn't receive it.

I am totally lost. As I said, I just found out about this. Where do we get the email and snai mail addresses? I never filled out a spreadsheet here. What are the rules?

No rules--just enter however much of your information you would like on the spreadsheet that I just PM'd you.

ok I know I'm being totally senile here....but I can't even access the spreadsheet. I think others might be having issues. Can we repost tht steps to take

1) to sign up
2) to send

I'm totally confused. I got blocked by google mail because I did not have a google mail account and then I gave up :confused2:

I'm not sure why you're having trouble since you were able to access it before (since your info is on it).

There really isn't a step by step checklist, all you have to do is click on the link I sent you, and you should have access to the spreadsheet where you just click on it and start typing your info. Sorry I can't help much more than that--sounds like it might be something with your computer.
 
Well, I made my card and sent it. Hope everyone gets it. It isn't as pretty as some I have already received, I am not to good at this yet, but I think you will like it.

Thanks to those whom I have received an card already from. They are awesome.
Hugs to all
 
Well, I made my card and sent it. Hope everyone gets it. It isn't as pretty as some I have already received, I am not to good at this yet, but I think you will like it.

Thanks to those whom I have received an card already from. They are awesome.
Hugs to all

I got yours this morning, and it IS very pretty! Thank you and Merry Christmas!:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top