Holiday Card Exchange 2013

Silaria

Forums Sage
It's the beginning of November and time for thoughts to turn toward the pending Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. holiday season.

For the past two years members of Sheltie Forums have exchanged cards of our beautiful Shelties. The cards could be physical cards snail mailed or eCards to allow as many people as possible to participate.

Before starting a 2013 list of participants, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a card exchange again this year. If there is enough interest, we can start to collect names and addresses.

So, who's interested in a Sheltie card exchange?
 
I think im in although I havent decided fully on if im doing cards this year yet though..its a little hard to think about doing them with out Molly being in it....
 
I might be interested in eCards.:yes: I really didn't think I would do Christmas cards this year, that space were Dixie should have been would just be too heart braking, but now that she's back home...
 
Back
Top