Honey is at peace

RIP Honey

Ken and Jan know that honey is at peace and thanks you for staying with her during this transition to the Rainbow Bridge. I also have furkids at the bridge, My precious Jewel and Tasha . They will also take watch with Honey and they have toys that were sent with them. They each had a favorite and it was sent with them. My Jewel has her frisbee and Tasha has her tug toy. So while they await our return to meet them they have each other. Know that Honey is at peace now and loves you.:cry: That's one great tribute to Honey . God Bless and comfort you my dear friends.:sadsmile:
 
My heart is broken for you Ken and Jan. I sit here with tears streaming down my face as I send this. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you both.

Your tribute to Honey is beautiful.
 
Well I am sitting here crying,as we know this was a very difficult day for you. It is never easy to say good bye. Just know that Brian & I will keep you in our thoughts & prayers.

Blessings~
 
I also want to send my sympathies to you both. I know how hard this is as my first sheltie, Aimee, went to Rainbow Bridge earlier this year. I just picture her the way she was in her prime--running, barking, and herding everything that moves. :sadsmile:

It's not easy, but keep those fond memories close as they will last a lifetime.

Take care.
 
What a very sad day for you both. You demonstrate love finest. You put Honey's welfare first to spare her any more pain. I know what it takes to do that and may God bless you for it. I will keep you in my prayers.
 
What a lovely tribute for a beautiful companion.
Our sympathy for you loss...and our support and love for your strength and generosity in helping Honey to the Rainbow Bridge with dignity.
 
What a beautiful tribute to Honey. My heart goes out to you, as I know your pain all too well. Our fur kids are so precious to us and they are sorely missed when they leave us. Honey knows you loved her to the very end and will continue to do so forever.
 
My deepest sympathies. I hope this poem brings some comfort to you. It was sent to me last year when I had to make the same decision...

If It Should Be

If it should be that I grow frail and weak
And pain should keep me from my sleep
Then you must do what must be done
For this, the last battle can't be won

You will be sad - I understand
Don't let your grief stay your hand
For this day, more than all the rest
Your love and friendship stand the test

We've had so many happy years
What is to come can hold no fears
You'd not want me to suffer so
When the time comes, please let me go

Take me where my needs they'll tend
Only, stay with me until the end
And hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see

I know in time, you too will see
It is kindness you do for me
Although my tail, its last has waved
From pain and suffering I have been saved

Don't grieve that it should be you
Who must decide this thing to do
We've been so close, through all these years
Don't let your heart hold any tears

Goodbye Honey, we miss you.
 
Back
Top