Hope sheltie mix small times up! Blackwell pound, OK

just got a update on Hope, she is now with AZ aussie rescue. she is a mini aussie. so i am now looking into their adoption policies :fl

Thanks for the update Rose, please keep us posted. I'm so glad Hope is in rescue, but even more so, I hoping she can find her way back to your home.
 
I second what Mike said. Hoping that Hope finds her way to you. Keep us updated. I had to check out the Aussie website as I am not familiar with the breed. Hope has to be a mini Aussie mix because she sure is much smaller than the ones on the website.
 
What a little doll! And so young. Thank god for rescue. I'm sure she'll be adopted soon. Aussies go so quickly at our shelter.
 
i was told they do not do out of state adoptions. i have placed calls into them andso far, no responce.
i am trying to point out i been following her from the get go, and have helped with donations
 
i just got a new number to caall, so made the call and left a message.
i did have to laugh at a friend's sugguestion, said have someone in az adopt her and send her to me. i would do that in a heart beat
 
i was told they do not do out of state adoptions. i have placed calls into them andso far, no responce.
i am trying to point out i been following her from the get go, and have helped with donations

Praying for you...never know what God will do...
 
Back
Top