Hope sheltie mix small times up! Blackwell pound, OK

Hope

Dear Danny's mom,

Again, I have to say God bless you for all you do for these wonderful sweet little Shelties who need someone. I wish I was there and could drive her myself. I hope one of our members can if the rescue isn't able to. Someone, please help Hope. She is now in my prayers, of course. I hope you will keep us updated on what happens. Bless you and Hope.

Maida, mom to sweet Christopher, Ritchie and my eight little Sheltie angels
 
I am still waiting to hear from them. I looked on a map and they were not that far from each other. I hope nothing went wrong in their communicating with each other. One little car ride to save Hope's life. I offered to pay for the gas. Don't know what else to do but wait.
 
i want her. very seriously... she is what i have been looking for.
i have seen her in my mind and heart before. why can't i live closer. heck, why can't i drive. would get her in a heartbeat.
 
i am trying to figure a way to get her here, to washington state.
keep fingers crossed

I am praying it works out that you can get her to Washington state.

Maybe there are some forum members from OK that could transport her to you?
 
Post on the volunteer needed board. The newest thread about the transport request from TN to Kentucky has been up for over a year.
Is there any way we could make a registry for people willing to help these Shelties in shelters?
 
Back
Top