danisgoat
Moderator
(I accidently put this post in the wrong board, but I got it in the right one this time.)
I merged your two threads together and put them under Puppies 101

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(I accidently put this post in the wrong board, but I got it in the right one this time.)

Ember was a breeze to hose train, but Phoenix! Let's just say him and I are struggling with house training.I take him out every hour to every two hours. He always goes, but sometimes after coming back inside and playing maybe ten minutes, he'll potty again in the house! He is being crate trained, but sometimes he'll just go in his crate.
He was getting better, but yesterday he decided the house was the potty and he went 4 times in the house and twice in the crate. I did take him to the vet today, and the vet said his bladder is just small and that boys are harder to potty train. Is that true?
Ember was a breeze to hose train, but Phoenix! Let's just say him and I are struggling with house training.I take him out every hour to every two hours. He always goes, but sometimes after coming back inside and playing maybe ten minutes, he'll potty again in the house! He is being crate trained, but sometimes he'll just go in his crate.
He was getting better, but yesterday he decided the house was the potty and he went 4 times in the house and twice in the crate. I did take him to the vet today, and the vet said his bladder is just small and that boys are harder to potty train. Is that true?