How to ask about a kennel within rules

It's tough with 2 dogs - I get a lot of people offering to take Tully, but not Deska - poor boy. When I was doing flyball it was easier to find someone to look after them. I've still got someone who will take them in but they're getting older. Maybe you could set up a reciprocol arrangement with someone from flyball, you'll take their dog in when they go on holidays if they take yours? Otherwise it's worth asking around at a club - I know a lot of people involved in dog activities do dog sitting in their own homes (esp if they are older and retired).
Thanks. I go about once a month to the track so the trade would not be even LOL. Plus Spitfire is a handful and cannot be trusted despite his cute attack that sucks people in. Sca is easy other than he has a hump me sign on him somewhere so dogs think they need to show him they are boss (and he won't stand up for himself)
 
Sometimes I have to split mine up when we go places. We have a petsitter who will come stay at our house when we're gone for long periods which is great. But it's a little expensive plus we don't want to overstay our welcome and have her at our house ALL the time (we're gone quite a bit). So when we're not having her stay at our house, the brown dogs go to stay with my parents and Enzo stays with our trainer.

Just something else to consider.
 
Back
Top