I just responded to a craigslist ad...

blacknblue

Forums Regular
for a 1 year old sable sheltie. They have the dog listed free and are saying in the ad that it could be used as a breeding dog. :( I could really see this dog falling into the wrong hands and I hope they respond to me. I have four other dogs and really don't need another dog right now, but I just had to respond.

I didn't say anything negative, just told them about myself and my dogs and what kind of life a dog would have here....fingers crossed, they likely won't respond, but if they do, five dogs isn't that many, is it? :razz:
 
Four, five, what's the difference???:lol: I hope they do respond to you so you can give this dog a good home. Let us know what happens.
 
Best of luck! Like Ania said! I don't think you'll notice the extra mouth to feed, and pet, and groom, and walk, and play....! :rolleyes2::biggrin2:
 
...and the extra vet bills...but no response yet. I've responded to ads before and out of the 4 or 5, only gotten one response, and that was to tell me about the exceptionally high "adoption fee", so, not holding my breath, but, I could give this dog a good home.
 
There was someone in the city I live in advertising on craigslistthey were giving away a purebred tri "breeding" female for free. Thne poster got all this info from people. like dogs age, address and color, and never got back to people. It was discovered this person was getting this info and then would watch the house and steal the dog and sell it to a pet store. I would be careful about someone advertising like this on craigslist
 
There was someone in the city I live in advertising on craigslistthey were giving away a purebred tri "breeding" female for free. Thne poster got all this info from people. like dogs age, address and color, and never got back to people. It was discovered this person was getting this info and then would watch the house and steal the dog and sell it to a pet store. I would be careful about someone advertising like this on craigslist

Now that is nasty! Preying on people's good side! :dead:
 
There was someone in the city I live in advertising on craigslistthey were giving away a purebred tri "breeding" female for free. Thne poster got all this info from people. like dogs age, address and color, and never got back to people. It was discovered this person was getting this info and then would watch the house and steal the dog and sell it to a pet store. I would be careful about someone advertising like this on craigslist

That is horrible!
 
They take a good thing and make it bad !

What is getting into people. They get me so upset when people try to do good things and they turn it into something horrible. Thank God most people aren't like that.:cry:
 
There was someone in the city I live in advertising on craigslistthey were giving away a purebred tri "breeding" female for free. Thne poster got all this info from people. like dogs age, address and color, and never got back to people. It was discovered this person was getting this info and then would watch the house and steal the dog and sell it to a pet store. I would be careful about someone advertising like this on craigslist

Wow, that's crazy....I didn't give out anything too specific, no location or info on my individual dogs, just that I have four dogs, a house with a fenced yard, and am familiar with shelties. I haven't had a response.
 
Back
Top