In the path of hurricane Irene:Owners,dogs,your location

Ann in Western Connecticut. DH, Pixie, Barkley, Checkers, barn cat Sneakers now confined in garage, Boris the finch. All tucked in and ready to wait it out!
 
Danielle in western CT. Riley, Freddie the cat, and Frankie & Sammie the gerbils all ready to ride out the storm. Fingers crossed my tomato plants make it! I should hopefully have Internet thru my phone even if power goes out. Unfortunately DH has to work, so fingers crossed.
 
Abby here.....North central CT, with 5 cats and 2 horses. A little rain now ...kinda the calm before the storm. Elevation is 1100' so we will see a good amount of wind. Generator is ready....lets hope the horses and barn are ready. Not looking forward to cleaning up the mess afterwards.
 
Gypsy and Dawn hanging in here in Baltimore. The rough stuff is supposed to hit in about an hour. It has been raining for a couple hours now and is starting to come down harder and I can see wind is picking up a bit. I'll check in later as long as I still have internet. Tried to call Michelle twice today no return call hope all is well with her.
 
Gypsy and Dawn hanging in here in Baltimore. The rough stuff is supposed to hit in about an hour. It has been raining for a couple hours now and is starting to come down harder and I can see wind is picking up a bit. I'll check in later as long as I still have internet. Tried to call Michelle twice today no return call hope all is well with her.

she was online about 2 hours ago- guess it mustn't have been too bad there.
 
Gypsy and Dawn hanging in here in Baltimore. The rough stuff is supposed to hit in about an hour. It has been raining for a couple hours now and is starting to come down harder and I can see wind is picking up a bit. I'll check in later as long as I still have internet. Tried to call Michelle twice today no return call hope all is well with her.

Good luck & stay safe!!!
 
Updating from central NJ at 8:42 EST: looks like the worst of the storm is past! We had some power blips, and actually lost electric for a few seconds in the middle of the night, but otherwise things are per the usual. Lots of rain and wind.

Everyone here is a-ok - I'm hanging out with our pet rats and enjoying the cool temperatures.
 
Coming in from central Connecticut 8:46am. A windy rainy morning. Was able to get the dogs out. I saw there was a lull in the rain, ran to feed, and by the time I got them all to the door, my window of quiet, closed. I pushed 8 mad dogs into the rain. They were wicked fast at the task at hand, returning to the door pronto!
We too, have only had blips of power outages.:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top