Or is it just me?
She's 7mos old and about 14.5" tall... maybe I'm just used to Miko's "giant-ism" and body shape and that's why she looks odd to me.
I have not used the dog's name in the photo caption and I have not listed her kennel/breeder anywhere, so please feel free to be honest about it... I'm very curious.
Thanks!!
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358/Miko5872/tri_sheltie.jpg
She's 7mos old and about 14.5" tall... maybe I'm just used to Miko's "giant-ism" and body shape and that's why she looks odd to me.
I have not used the dog's name in the photo caption and I have not listed her kennel/breeder anywhere, so please feel free to be honest about it... I'm very curious.
Thanks!!
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358/Miko5872/tri_sheltie.jpg
Last edited:
What you're seeing is that she's out of proportion... she's too short on leg/too long in the body. If she were an inch taller or an inch shorter, it would work.
