Is your sheltie a poop walker or poop in place eliminator?

Is your sheltie a poop walker or poop in place eliminator?

  • Yes - Poop Walker

    Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No - Poops in place

    Votes: 8 57.1%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

ghggp

Moderator
Thought it might be fun to take a quick poll on this topic...

I have to say, 80% of all the shelties I have owned are poop walkers...
Drives me nuts this time of year when the leaves fall! :banghead::gaah:poop:
 
It's funny but all 3 of mine walk and poop...fortunately I think all the leaves are finally off the tree so I can find it now:ROFLMAO:.
 
Deska stays in place and goes once a day so it's easy to find one big lump. But Tully strolls around, does little bunny sized poops, and does this several times a day.
 
Gavin is a poop walker..always has been. Even with his bag leg he still does it. And in the wheelchair, too
 
Argh, the leaves....we have two huge maple trees right over the dog yard and the fence collects them like a giant net! I am cleaning up leaves daily just so I can find the little brown treasures. The Walkers don't make it easy....I have three walkers and three PIPers, although Checkers and Lacey sometimes wander into the Walker category. I love fall but I'll be really glad once the leaves are down!
 
Back
Top