just out of curiousity

We had snow yesteday as well - didn't stick thank goodness. Hanna is not shedding, her sdult coat isn't in yet, but I'm still brushing every other day so she gets used to it for when she does need it.
 
It's been in the 60's & 50's the past two weeks. It's starting to drop to the 40's now. My dog doesn't seem to be blowing her coat yet. I do have to brush her this weekend, so I'll see if she's starting to shed her summer coat.
 
Koko is blowing his coat and the air conditioner came on yesterday (it was 90 here), so I don't think it's cuz we are going to have a cold winter :smile2:
 
Koko is blowing his coat and the air conditioner came on yesterday (it was 90 here), so I don't think it's cuz we are going to have a cold winter :smile2:

Our weather is really strange this time of year. We can have a high of 90F one day, then a few days later a high of 65F. Their's a saying that I hear so much here I'm almost sick of it, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute.":rolleyes2:

And yes, my dogs are blowing their coat, too.
 
Dogs are blowing coats. Horses have been adding undercoat and length of guard coat for over a month now. I expect a winter similar to the ones back when I was younger - so far the rest of the year has been more "normal" to me. I hope so. The tick season this year has been horrid. Too many mild winters.
 
In that case we've got a cold winter coming:( not only was Merlin shedding like crazy but the new Sheltie at agility shed so much I think she dropped to half her normal size!

Mind you they are predicting some serious storms here, and they have actually temporarily blocked off part of the beach in advance of bad weather. I've never known that before.
 
Back
Top