Kobe's "weenie"

Mirabella

Forums Regular
I was getting Kobe used to brushing and I finally noticed he ***** when I was brushing on his tummy. I haven't had him long and didn't see the need to check it out. However, it is mostly exposed. I mean my lab had a sheath that covered his ***** and it only stuck out every now and then. But Kobe's ***** seems to not have a sheath because about and inch or so was sticking out or maybe I didn't look well enough.:confused2:
Uh oh - I used the wrong word because I see asterisks but I guess you get what I mean.
 
Well, ummm, I'm actually glad that you brought this up. I've been meaning to for a while.

Both my boys are 24 months old and neutered.

Bacca's pe*** is always sheathed.

I was shocked when I was checking Indy's incisions, that his pe*** was hanging out! Bright pink and skinny, like a little snake. It's not the first time that I've seen it, but I just figured that I was missing something with Bacca, but I don't think so.

Should neuterued dogs pe*** pop out like that? I feel like an idiot for asking the question.
 
Earnhardts does,and he's neutered. Every now and again,it will make an appearance...and I say to him.."now put that thing away"..silly boy!!:eek2:
 
Earnhardts does,and he's neutered. Every now and again,it will make an appearance...and I say to him.."now put that thing away"..silly boy!!:eek2:

Yes, I told Indy the same thing, and he instantly complied. But this is my third BOY and I've never seen THAT before!

I naively wondered if the vet missed something.....
 
You see, this is one reason I am glad i got a little girl.. i don't have to worry about her flag pole flapping around or whether or not she's 'HAPPY' to see some other dog..

Darby has never pulled his pencil out that I have seen. Everything is well hidden under the furry veil..
 
Um it is normal for many dogs neutered or not. Doesn't seem to be related to neuter status. Seems to be common in excited dogs in general. At least in a vet clinic. Nervous dogs seem to um.. suck everything up and in.:wink2: Relaxed dogs go either way. Some dogs never expose themselves no matter what unless mating. There can also be medical/comformation reasons why they don't or do.
 
Um it is normal for many dogs neutered or not. Doesn't seem to be related to neuter status. Seems to be common in excited dogs in general. At least in a vet clinic. Nervous dogs seem to um.. suck everything up and in.:wink2: Relaxed dogs go either way. Some dogs never expose themselves no matter what unless mating. There can also be medical/comformation reasons why they don't or do.

By conformation do you mean that it would depend on how you pose them whether or not their equipment was viewable?
 
Back
Top